Weight Loss Challenge
New 10-week program starts Monday, October 20th, 2014!
Take control of your body and life and shed those extra pounds this summer. Our certified trainers will be working with you to set up goals, track progress, and ensure a successful program for you.
"I am feeling lighter, stronger and my self-confidence has increased. The other people in the challenge were encouraging to each other and it was a good group of people. I can’t say enough good things about this challenge!" - Melissa J.
Register for the FREE informational meeting on Monday, October 13th from 7:00-7:30PM
- Group Support - We’ll be answering questions, providing support, motivation, recipes, educational information, and much more to help you succeed and keep you inspired!
- Fitness (Cardio & Resistance) Guide - Understand what you need to be doing for activity even when you're not with us.
- Weekly check-ins and homework - Stay accountable and get one-on-one help from our certified trainers!
- 5 Nutrition/Wellness Seminars - These seminars will provide you with helpful information and education on nutrition and goal-setting topics to help you build and develop your healthy lifestyle! Knowledge = Power!
- Bi-weekly progress assessments - We’ll review your progress every other week measuring your body composition, weight, and body measurement changes.
- UNLIMITED group classes - The more variety the better! (choose from our current schedule)
- Nutrition Plan/Guide - You’ll have a fully structured and easy-to-follow nutrition plan that includes food lists (with vegetarian options), sample meal plans
- Nutrition Evaluations - Track your nutrition daily via myfitnesspal and our certified sports nutritionist will evaluate your journal and provide you with suggestions, recommendations, and notes as necessary to help you fine tune your nutrition and reach your goals
- Challenge Blogs - We’ll be providing you with weekly blog content especially targeted towards the participants of this challenge that will cover a number of topics from fitness/nutrition to mental/physical roadblocks.
- Progress photo assessments - We’ll also be tracking your changes via photos at the beginning, middle, and end of your program. This, along with the bi-weekly tracking methods above, will allow us the best opportunity to see how your body is progressing through the program.
- Referral Program - Take part in our referral program by signing up with a friend! You’ll both get $$$ off your challenge packages!
- Prize incentives - We’ll be giving away a prizes both in the middle and end of the challenge. Everyone wins! Lose weight and earn $$$!
- Challenge T-shirts - Strut your hard work in your new Tri Fitness Challenge T-Shirt!
- VO2 Assessment
- Private Personal Training
- More energy
- Better sleep
- Lose excess body fat
- Speed up your overal metabolism
- Increase your mental focus and clarity
- Make like-minded healthy friendships
- Develop a balanced and well-rounded healthy lifestyle
- Increase endurance/strength
- Promote youthful aging
- Boost your confidence/self-esteem
- And much more....
SEMINAR/ASSESSMENT SCHEDULE (6-7PM):
- Tuesday, October 21st
- Tuesday, November 4th
- Tuesday, November 18th
- Tuesday, December 2nd
- Tuesday, December 16th
- Final Weigh-In - Monday, December 29th
WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING:
"Thank you both very much for all of your support with Annie joining Tri-Fitness. You’ve made her entry into the 'Tri-Fitness World' an easy one and she is very excited about renewing her focus on getting in shape. You’ve built a terrific training center in a very competitive environment. If there’s anything I can do to help you grow your business please ask."
"It was just before Christmas in 2010 and my daughter (Jen) who worked at Tri Fitness called to ask me if she gave me something for Christmas would I promise not to get mad at her. She wouldn’t tell me over the phone what it was—had to tell me in person. When she came over she gave me this card describing the Weighs and Means program at Tri-Fitness. It was a 12 week program with circuit classes twice a week; weigh in, measurements, BMI, nutrition help and a personalized training program. She looked at me and said I am so tired of seeing you hurting—I want you to get better.
A little history on me—I have had 2 total knee replacements and had to have one done twice. I didn’t move much because it hurt and the less I moved the more weight I gained and the harder it was to move. I was becoming a recliner potato and it was slowly killing me.
I agreed to do this and showed up for the first class. The trainer said OK we are going to get down on the floor. I politely told her that wasn’t going to happen since I have artificial knees. She politely told me that I was and showed me how to do it. (Amazing) It wasn’t pretty and it took me several weeks of practice but I could now get up and down from the floor. I got home from the first class and my husband asked how it went. I looked at him and said “your daughter signed me up for boot camp!!”
It was hard at first, but each class got a little easier and I felt so much better the next day. There were some things I couldn’t do but the trainers would modify them for me. As I got stronger and more flexible I found that I could do many of these.
On Easter we were at my son’s and my grandson wanted me to play with him on the floor and my daughter-in-law says ‘let’s put that on the table, grandma can’t play on the floor’. I told her that wouldn’t be necessary and sat on the floor by my grandson. The look on my son and daughter-in-law’s faces was priceless.
I really didn’t care how much weight I lost, I just wanted to be able to move without pain and feel better. This was NOT a diet or an exercise program; it truly was a lifestyle change. I don’t sit in the recliner anymore (my cat has now taken that over). I have lost 75 pounds and I can’t tell you how many inches and but I can now wear a size 12 (and I started at a 22). I did a 5K with my daughter which I would have never thought I could do. I got a bike last summer and love riding (works really well for my knees). The best thing is when I went for my yearly checkup; my doctor couldn’t believe what I had accomplished. I am now off all but 2 of the meds I was taking. Twenty more pounds and I am off everything!! Great incentive, believe me.
You have to want to help yourself. If you have reached that point, the team at Tri Fitness will help you succeed."
"I took the Tri Fitness Weight Loss Challenge and would strongly recommend it to anyone who is serious about losing weight and / or maintaining a healthy life style.
The seminars were informative and varied, ranging from the grocery store to eating out! The various classes challenged me and helped me in my weight loss journey. The trainers were enthusiastic and wanted me to succeed, making my journey easier.
Meeting with a Wellness Coach helped me to layout my goals and the steps needed to meet and maintain them. I’m training for a half marathon, and Megan helped me with my run stride and how to safely increase my mileage and endurance so that I can safely train for my race without injuring myself. The best part is that in 6 weeks, I lost 8 pounds, 3% body fat and inches off of my waist, hips and thighs!
I am feeling not only lighter, but stronger and my self-confidence has increased. The other people in the challenge were encouraging to each other and it was a good group of people. I can’t say enough good things about this challenge!"
~ Melissa J.
Contact Tanya! She doesn't bite...too hard.
Email her at email@example.com or call 651-426-3619.
Tanya Thurnau - ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer (CFT), ISSA Certified Specialist in Sports Nutrition (SSN), & Weight Loss Challenge Coach
Hometown: Faribault, MN
Some of my Favorites: Weightlifting, geeking out on fitness/nutrition/health information/education/tools/gadgets, pretending to be a hardcore yogi, spending time outdoors/picnics, reading, traveling, and painting/drawing
Fitness Background: In my youth, I was heavily involved in both A squad Volleyball (receiver) and Basketball (forward). I went on a fitness hiatus through college to focus on achieving my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. My passion for health/fitness crept back into my life towards the end of college in 2004. I began helping friends, acquaintances, and family with their health and wellness in 2009, and finally decided to make it a career. In 2010 I received my Turbo Kick certification through Powder Blue Productions, in 2011 I received my Fitness Trainer certification through ISSA, and in 2014 I added my certification in Sports Nutrition through ISSA to round out my education. I am currently in the process of continuing my education in Sports Nutrition and Fitness with additional certifications and CEUs. I was invited to join the crazy team at Tri Fitness in 2013 to develop, launch, and coach their all-inclusive Weight Loss Challenges.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.