|More pics »|
We heard you.
You told us what you want in a Tri Club, and we worked hard to deliver it. You will now be able to take advantage of one of the most unique Tri Clubs in the entire country. Almost nowhere else will you find a club led by certified trainers, with multiple free workouts each week.
You told us that a few things were of utmost importance:
- Having a larger group of different skills and abilities
- Having access to coaches
- Having a fun, helpful and supportive community spirit
- Having a "team" mentality
Starting November 1st, 2012, welcome to the new Tri Fitness Tri Club!
- Full-year membership is only $169 (November - September). For about the cost of a weekly mocha at Caribou Coffee, you get access to everything the Tri Club has to offer!
- Summer membership is only $99 (May - September)
- 3 workouts per week (1 swim, 1 bike, 1 run) led by a certified coach/trainer
- If you can't make the weekly swim workout, details are placed in our Google group
- Race support at several designated races
- Free access to selected Tri Fitness seminars
- 25% discount on Tri Fitness kits and Tri Fitness logo'd apparel
- 25% discount on Tri Fitness events
- Tri Club members get a designated transition area at Cinco Du Mayo and One Last Tri
- More social events
- As 2013 members of both the USAT and Ironman Tri Club programs, our members will enjoy special benefits like discounts on races and sponsors' products
- Exclusive access to our Tri Club Facebook page and member forum - a place for you to arrange workouts, coordinate races, ask questions, get training tips and anything else. Besides the workouts and social gatherings, this is a great chance to meet each other!
Benefits To You
This is one of the only clubs in the country that offers three workouts per week throughout the year, led by certified coaches and trainers.
What does that mean to you? Well, let's say that a typical group session led by a coach costs $5 (bike spin sessions cost more, but let's be conservative).
Here's what you would save assuming you attended 1, 2 or 3 group sessions per week, over the course of 11 months:
|1 per week||$220||$51|
|2 per week||$440||$271|
|3 per week||$660||$491|
So even if you attend an average of only 1 workout per week, you would still save more than 50 bucks over the course of the year by being a member of the Tri Club.
And that doesn't include any of the other benefits!
Since we're trying to keep the cost of the club as low as possible and focus on what you have told us matters the most, we will not be doing Tri Bucks or in-store discounts (other than Tri Fitness kits and Tri Fitness logo'd apparel).
Swim - 6:00am every Tuesday morning at Xperience Fitness in Vadnais Heights. For now, there is no charge for this pool session.
Bike - 7:30pm every Thursday evening at Tri Fitness. We have 8 Computrainer stations, first-come, first-serve. You can bring your own bike trainer to participate as well.
Run - 8:15am every Saturday at Tri Fitness.
Summer Schedule (Beginning May 1st)
Swim - 6:00pm every Thursday evening at Xperience Fitness in Vadnais Heights, until we can get in the open water, after which it will be at Square Lake near Stillwater (map).
Bike - 6:30pm every Wednesday evening beginning and ending at Tri Fitness.
Run - 6:00am every Thursday morning at White Bear High School track (map).
Remember, these are just the sessions that are led by one of our coaches or trainers. We encourage you to interact with each other on our forum to find other times to work out together.
The Tri Club Mission
Our team’s mission is to promote fitness and share our passion for the sport of triathlon with one another, while working hard and having fun. We strive to provide triathletes of all abilities a place to find support, an opportunity to train with other athletes and just to have fun.
Our club members range in experience from the first time triathlete to the elite athlete from all across the Twin Cities and with different athletic backgrounds.
Some are runners, some are bikers, some are swimmers....giving each of us an opportunity to work on our strengths and weakness together.
Be sure to check out our J.A.M.S. program for younger athletes.
You can also print the Membership Form to sign up.
For More Info
Vicki at email@example.com or 651-426-3619