We're only about 25 minutes from both downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul, easily accessible right off of 35E.
Monday thru Thursday: 10am - 8pm
We have the following holiday hours:
We carry all the gear you may need for a triathlon or other multi-sport training.
At our store, you will find one of the widest selections of products in the upper Midwest.
Our inventory includes running, biking and swimming apparel, running and biking shoes, tools and accessories, nutrition and a whole host of other products (see a partial list below).
We carry a broad assortment of gear, both triathlon-specific and general purpose. We're constantly getting new products, so check back with us often!
Some of the products we carry:
* Zoot shoes, wetsuits, apparel and accessories
* 2XU wetsuits, apparel and accessories
* Aquasphere swim accessories
* Pearl Izumi shoes, apparel and accessories
* Skirt Sports apparel
* Long Beach cycling apparel and accessories
* Tyr apparel
* Camelbak accessories
* Mizuno shoes, apparel and accessories
* Craft apparel and accessories
* Karhu shoes
* Hammer Nutrition
* Native, Tifosi and Rudy Project glasses
* Park Tools bicycle tools
* CW-X conditioning / compression wear
* Nathan bike safety accessories
* Orca wetsuits
* Giro bike helmets and accessories
* Salomon shoes
* Profile Design bike accessories
* Shimano shoes and accessories
* Bell bike accessories
* Fuel Belt
* K-Swiss shoes
* Etonic shoes
* Yankz accessories
* Teko, Wigwam and many other sock brands
* Polar, Garmin and Timex watches and GPS units (click here for a handy comparison chart on Garmin products)
* Orbea and Blue road and triathlon bikes
* And many more...we're constantly getting exciting new products!
Not sure about a wetsuit yet?
No problem - it's a big purchase and there is a lot to know about fit and comfort. That's why we have a selection of suits in the store, and knowledgeable staff to help you out. Learn more »
Getting your wheel combination right can be the difference between winning or losing a race, or setting a new PR. Besides having a proper bike fit, using a good set of wheels may make the most difference in your bike split.
We rent HED wheels. HED is a locally-owned firm, with a world-wide reputation. They have been at the forefront of wheel technology for more than 15 years, and continue to build on their history of excellence and innovation.
Try out some of these super-fast wheels for your next race or training ride, and experience the performance for which they are renown. . Learn more »