Tri Fitness is looking for enthusiastic co-workers that are passionate about multi-sport to join our team.
As we continue to grow, we look for individuals to work in our Retail Store and our Training Center. If you are interested in joining the Tri Fitness team, please submit your resume or complete the employment application.
Currently, we're looking for part-time staff in the retail store to work nights and/or weekends. Please send your resume or application to email@example.com.
Our retail store is an excellent place to showcase your can-do attitude, desire to learn and interest in helping others pursure their athletic goals.
We are a triathlon store, so preference will be given to candidates that have completed at least one triathlon. It's not necessary, but it does help. We strongly believe that in order to best serve our customers, we should have walked (or run or biked...) in their shoes.
What would you do?
- Assist customers in making appropriate choices about gear
- Educate customers about the benefits of a wide range of multi-sport gear
- Share your experience of being a mutli-sport athlete with customers
Benefits you'd receive:
- Part-time coworkers enjoy a flexible schedule
- Receive discounts at Tri Fitness
- Work with fun, like-minded people that love multi-sport!
Click here to download our application.
We believe that athletes come in all shapes and sizes. Some know a lot, others don't. Some have years of exerience in athletics, others don't. All deserve our respect.
- Providing superior fitness guidance through personalized training
- Teaching circuit and performance classes
- Presenting fitness topics to corporate clients and the community
- Developing individualized training programs for clients
- Providing clients and potential clients assessments of their current fitness level
- Promoting and selling Tri Fitness offerings to clients and potential clients
- Performing vO2 assessment for clients
- Developing and promoting sports programming to appropriate individuals
- Developing and conducting corporate fitness programming for corporate clients
- One+ year of personal training and programming experience
- One+ year of sales experience, preferably in the fitness industry
- NASM certification (or must obtain within 90 days of hire)
- Prefer four-year degree in kinesiology, sports medicine, or related field
- Other personal training certification helpful but not required
- Prefer experience performing vO2 testing and assessments
- Prefer training experience with weight loss and triathlon clients