Beginner Triathlete Program
March - June Sessions
If you're looking to complete your first triathlon, or even if you're already experienced but want some refreshers, then this program has what you need.
Our Beginner Triathlete Program is mostly on Saturdays at 9:00 am, with the exception of Sunday swims and one Sunday bike where we ride the My First Tri course. All sessions will meet at the training center unless otherwise noted. This is open to adults and kids.
Subject to change, but we will let you know in advance
- March 16 - Cardio program, run drills and Q&A forum
- March 24 - Swim (Xperience Fitness in Vadnais Heights at 11:00am)
- March 30 - Run session
- April 6 - How To Fix A Flat seminar (1:00pm)
- April 13 - Bike basics
- April 21 - Swim (Xperience Fitness in Vadnais Heights at 11:00am)
- April 27 - Bike basics (9:00am)
- May 4 - Tri For Dummies seminar (1:00pm)
- May 11 - Brick workout (bike and run, including how to run hills) (9:00am)
- May 11 - How To Calm Your Race Nerves seminar (10:00am)
- May 18 - All About Transitions seminar (9:00am)
- June 1 - Open water swim
- June 8 - Brick session (run and bike), including biking the My First Tri course
- June 15 - Mini Tri
- June 22 - My First Tri Race Day!
For all of these sessions and coaching, your cost is only $100. That's about the cost of one typical personal training session. If you can't start right away, then we will prorate the program based on your start date. If you see only a few sessions that you're interested in, then you can attend single sessons for $15/session.
Click here to download the registration form, and either mail it to the address on the form, or bring it with you to your first session.
If you're interested or have questions, please contact Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-426-3619.