Beginner Triathlete Program
March - June, or July - August
If you're looking to complete your first triathlon, or even if you're already experienced but want some refreshers, then this program has what you need.
Our Beginner Triathlete Program is mostly on Saturdays at 9:00 am, with the exception of Sunday swims and one Sunday bike where we ride the My First Tri course. All sessions will meet at the training center unless otherwise noted. This is open to adults and kids.
Schedule is subject to change, but we will let you know in advance.
SCHEDULE - MARCH THROUGH JUNE PROGRAM ($175)
- March 14 - Cardio program, run drills and Q&A forum
- March 21 - Run session
- March 28 - Swim (Xperience Fitness in Vadnais Heights at 10:30 am)
- April 4 - How To Fix A Flat seminar (1:00pm)- bring your front tire- you will be changing your flat
- April 11 - Bike basics- bring your bike and helmet
- April 18 - All about transitions (bring bike and running gear)
- April 25 - Brick workout - bring bike, helmet, shoes
- May 2 - Tri For Dummies seminar (1:00pm)
- May 9 - Brick workout (bike and run, including how to run hills)
- May 16 - Swim (Xperience Fitness in Vadnais Heights at 10:30 am)
- May 30 - Open water swim (location TBD)
- June 6 - Brick Workout
- June 13 - Our Coaches will be leading a "mini tri" at Rice Creek Regional Park at 9:00am. Click here for directions. If you are not a member of the Beginner Triathlete Program, please bring a check payable to Tri Fitness Training Center for $15 or click here to register online for drop in.
- June 20 - My First Tri Race Day!
SCHEDULE - JULY THROUGH AUGUST PROGRAM ($85)
- July 11 - Bike Basics (7:30am)
- July 18 - Swim (Xperience Fitness in Vadnais Heights at 8:00am)
- July 25 - Practicing transitions (7:30am)
- August 1 - Open water swim (Centerville Lake at 8:00am)
- August 8 - Brick session on the My First Tri course (8:00 am)
- August 15 - Mini Tri (Centerville Lake at 8:00am)
- August 22 - My First Tri Race Day!
For all of these sessions and coaching, your cost is about the same as one typical personal training session. If you can't start right away, then we will prorate the program based on your start date. If you see only a few sessions that you're interested in, then you can attend single sessons for $20/session.
Click here to download the registration form, and either mail it to the address on the form, or bring it with you to your first session.
If you're interested or have questions, please contact Vicki at email@example.com or 651-426-3619.